Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wheat Ridge HS Fashion students create redesign projects

Wheat Ridge Fashion Students were charged with creating a project using an old piece of clothes or fabric. The redesign showcased the students creativity, planning and ultimately walking away with a useful piece.


This is a rough draft of what I had in mind. I wanted to take a shirt and convert it into a cool bag - Mary B


I then cut the shirt into the general shape I wanted to use. Here is what the stitching looked like on the shirt/bag - Mary B


Here is the shirt on the outside, I cut off the sleeves to use them as the straps. I had to stitch them back on the shirt. Mary B


Here is my completed bag. It turned out better than I thought it was . It is big and holds a lot. Pretty Cool!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment